forever.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Have You Sena Him?


Every once in a while I like to get nostalgic and let loose on a MSTRKRFT esque synth binge in listening, returning to my favorites from months past to give me that little fix of aural electricity that I once craved so frequently. As I await the arrival of fresh works from such MildWild favorites as The Japense Popstars, Auto Erotique (Formally VND/LSM), and the afore mentioned, MSTRKRFT, I've been given a little help from a man who's all about that sort of heavyness, allowing myself to indulge in something a little more up to date. Dim Mak signee and San Francisco native, Dan Sena has been on a roll recently with the release of his brand new, 'Algarve EP'. Killer noiseyness, heavy synths and unstoppable ear humpage pack some of these tracks with that classic electro sound that gets so undeniably great sometimes, also while keeping it rocker with crazy guitar works. The Dan man sent me over a copy of the EP and gave me the greenlight to share my personal favorites in full quality, hope you enjoy it.

Dan Sena - The Rising Sun
Some classic guitars and pitchy business can be heard in this beastly synth take on a lawnmower blades day to day routine; Rip, Slice, Slice, Rip.

Dan Sena - Unfinished Buisness
Some bobbing, terrorizing filth. Sleeze filled and exsuberant at the same time, a great electro jam.

No comments: