forever.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Mildlight : M.Tahan


With mainstream Tech-House names becoming so common, it's always great to catch an explosive artist before they've reached the popularity that comes with producing great music. Brazilian based Tech-House producer M.Tahan is surely one of these producers, his brilliant Tech-House is truly out of this world. Tahan was brought to my attention while searching through Beatport, and I stumbled across his new EP out on Crunchy Music entitled, 'Elephant', and let me tell you, it really blew my load. As I listened to both of the tracks I figured I would force some promotion onto his music, (due to the fact that he has less than 7,000 views on his myspace!) Again and as always here at MildWild, It's new, it's simple, and it's quality. Check out the EP that caught my attention and definitely keep an eye out for M.Tahan in 2009. If your really feeling saucy, go buy it on Beatport.


M.Tahan - Elephant (Original Mix)
Spacey and fresh. So noisy but so clean!

M.Tahan - Fuck Fiction (Original Mix)
Less noise, more groove. Full with Jungle percussion foreign vocals and such.

No comments: