forever.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Quintessential Selection_Number1 (10-16-09)

Okay, first order of bizniss is to let you all know I will be canceling the minimal selections on tuesdays, and the tech selections on thursdays due to a lack of free time in my life. Instead, I will be mixing the Minimal and Tech Selections together for a friday night House music extravaganza! I hope you all enjoy reading and listening as much as I enjoy writing and promoting this music. Without further adue, I give you the first installment of the soon-to-be world famous:
"Quintessential Selection"
With my intro being said already I'll get right into the music. First section will be minimal, the second will be maximal. Every track will be something worth looking into so im going to keep the long, repetitive descriptions out of it for now. Just remember that all these songs are top notch, and all in top quality. Thats how we do it here.

-Ivan

Minimal:



Maximal:



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you mean Steve Lawler???

Unknown said...

Just fix it instead of being a smartass. You write for this blog too.

Jean-Baptiste Persaan said...

lol honestly that was the last thing i was thinking about but that should have been my first reaction

Unknown said...

ha.