forever.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Big Beats & A Beatport Topper


Today I have a couple of great tracks for you that are guaranteed to rock the house. Preview the songs and then purchase them on Beatport if you like what you hear!

Dave Darell - Supadisco
[File Deleted: More Info]
Definitely has the potential to make heads explode. Fast-paced electro-wobble madness

Devilfish & Roel Salemnik - Manalive (John Rundell Remix)
Some pretty Mild Tech House here, but that hasn't stopped it from climbing to No.2 on Beatport Top 100

Rhythm LX - Wish You Were Here (Massivedrum Remix)
A bit slow, but quite heavy on the bass. I also enjoy the guitar riffs that were used. This is definitely a song to be mixed!

Afrotech - Our Way (Jerry Ropero & Michael Simon Remix)
[File Deleted: More Info]
I have been on a search for this track for a little while now. Doesn't disappoint

AC Slater - Bassline Time (Original Mix)
[File Deleted: More Info]
This gets 4.5 five stars from Nyklus, but you noise lovers would probably award it 5+. Absolutely phenomenal House music here

The Prodigy - Breathe (Sezer Uysal Remix)
[File Deleted: More Info]
I received this in my mailbox a couple days ago, it's pretty good so I decided I'd throw it up. Hope you enjoy

Links: Dave Darell, John Rundell, Massivedrum, Jerry Ropero, Michael Simon, AC Slater, Sezer Uysal.

No comments: