forever.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Mobin Master & Tate Strauss

I recently received these tracks in my mailbox from DJ Tate Strauss, who is promoting his combined work with Mobin Master. I was a bit surprised that the artist who created the smash hit, chart-topping track of '07 and early '08, 'Show Me Love', wanted to promote their combined work on the Blogosphere, not to mention MildWild. So without further ado, here they are.


Kid Cudi - Day N Night (Mobin Master Remix)
Decent track, sounds very similar to the Crookers remix

Coldplay - Viva La Vida (Mobin Master Remix)
Great remix here! Check out Micky Slim's version as well if you get a chance

AVH - You Don't Know Me (Mobin Master Remix)
Goodbye 'Show Me Love', hello 'You Don't Know Me'! I hate to label his sound this way but I love the Laidback Luke noises he used, as well as the Disco House breakdown

No comments: