forever.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Dubulation


What can I say about Kid Dub? I know this kid is out of his fucking mind, with his amazing past releases, "I'm Your Boogeyman", "Future Shock", and more recently, "Penthouse Bitch". So now to celebrate his newest release, 'The Jungle EP' on Definitive Recordings, (No it isn't the newest EP, sorry) here is my favorite Kid Dub track Tetris and two remixes of it. Please enjoy playing Tetris, we will.

Kid Dub- Tetris (Original Mix)
Excellent Song. A must download if you're not familiar with this artist. Artist Defining Track

Kid Dub- Tetris (Noir Remix)
Amazing Remix. This is by far my favorite out of the lot

Kid Dub- Tetris (Vino Gomiero Remix)
Very Interesting choice of samples in this remix. Listen and you will see what I mean

Kid Dub- Tetris (Jolly Remix)
Good remix but very similar to the original, which is its only downfall


[Files Deleted: More Info]

No comments: